I invite you to join me on the frontier where eco-grief and quantum consciousness meet.
How it all began
Christine’s interest in wellness stretches back to when she graduated as a nurse shortly after finishing high school. She began to study energy healing a few years later, first learning Therapeutic Touch and then completing Level One of the Holistic Nursing Speciality course offered by the Canadian Holistic Nurses Association.
Christine went on to train her nursing colleagues in Therapeutic Touch as well as to apply it in her nursing practice in acute and chronic care settings. She worked as a hemodialysis and geriatric nurse as well as a nurse educator and trainer in both hemodialysis and telemedicine before transitioning to classroom teaching and then writing.
Christine has always been aware of the connection between the health of the natural world and human health and wellbeing. When it became clear that our children’s futures were in danger from the lack of action on urgent environmental issues such as climate change, ocean acidification, and pollution of all kinds, Christine felt called to take action for the sake of her two daughters and future generations.
Her journey as a climate-concerned mother and lobbyist for change brought her full circle back to healing work that began when she graduated as a nurse at the age of 20.
Education and Training:
- The Diamond Inlay: Energetic Structure of Higher Consciousness, with Donna Eden and Dr David Feinstein, 2021
- Clear Heart Advanced Clearing Training with Jean Haner, including training in Clearing Ancestral Patterns, 2021
- Transform Your Enneagram Personality Type and Free Yourself from the Tyranny of Ego, Healing from the Body Level Up (HBLU) training with Dr Judith Swack
- Soul Detective® Certification, Dr Barbara Stone, February 2021
- Ignite Your Power Certification Mastery Program, Margaret Lynch, June 2017
- EFT Professional Skills One, Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology, 2015
- Reiki Level One & Two, Usui System of Natural Healing, 2013
- WHEE Level One Practitioner, Dr Dan Benor, 2012
- Nephrology Nursing Certification, Canadian Nurses Association, 2003
- Level One, Holistic Nursing Certification, Canadian Holistic Nurses Association, 1992
- Therapeutic Touch, Intermediate level, Kreiger-Kunz Method, 1991
Bachelor of Education, Lakehead University, 2007
Bachelor of Arts, major in Religious Studies, University of Winnipeg, 1988
Registered Nursing Diploma, Grace General Hospital School of Nursing, 1982
Christine Penner Polle was a Registered Nurse from 1982 to 2009, and was a member of the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) from 2007 to 2021.
In her energy healing practice and her life, Christine is deeply committed to exploring the link between personal and collective healing. This includes making time to celebrate the world we have now while working to create a livable future for future generations. A recent migrant to unceded Lkwungen territory, she lived for over two decades on Treaty 3 Territory in northern Ontario, Canada where she drew strength and healing from the rocks and trees and lakes of the boreal forest.